Monday, April 02, 2007

Little Blog Community

I bumped in Suzette someone I got to know briefly quite a few years ago. We never really kept in touch but I do read her blog ocassionally (without her knowledge). I confessed to her on Saturday that I am aware of her blog *grin*. And she also found out that I have a blog too *double grin*.

The funny part is that I was introduced to her blog by Cowie who doesn't even know her in person. Immediately, I took a liking to Suzette's blog (without knowing that it belongs to someone I know), and I forwarded it to Buzymum who found out later that who suzette is!

And...busymum has not met suzette (but know who she is) but they have been comunicating on the net. Are you totally confused now??

Anyway, we were all attending the same wedding dinner that evening. So they met in person - Suzette & Busymum.

By now, you should be able to conclude that suzette has a nice blog and is a 'popular' person. Something like tat la.

Net net..be responsible of what you put in your blog. You will never know who's reading it :D
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. :) Hehe, you are right, got to be very careful on what we write in our blogs! Actually I have been trying to be careful, but since most of my readers from MMB, they know who I am. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah man, really cannot believe the world is so small.

    ReplyDelete