Wednesday, April 04, 2007

3rd month doc visit

Was at the doctor to take the 3rd jab. How was it? As I told IO..."like tat lor"...how different can a jab be. A jab is a jab. As usual, heartbeat relatively fast now but am very sleepy -should be able to sleep kua.

Was at the clinic early by 5.15pm cos I went straight after a meeting. My appointment was at 6.40pm. Nurse said that if I go early I may be able to go in by 5.45pm. My turn only came at 6.15pm.

I decided to tell Dr today that I seem to feel occassional 'pain' on my right (still). I had this even before I first consulted him back in Jan, we decided to wait and see if it's still there after the procedure. The problem is that I can't pinpoint exactly where and how the so called 'pain' occurs. And it's not really painful. Just that it's been there for some time it worries me a bit.

He did a scan on my kidney and whatever he should scan around the area...did some pressing here and there...no findings. And my so called 'pains' do not co-relate with any movement or activity. He is puzzled too. Based on my vague descriptions, he thinks it 'may be' related to the ureter. (psst..I didnt know this organ exist until now). He can refer me to a urologist for further investigation (if I want to). Ahh...urologist..heard of that word before. Thought only males get to see urologists :D :D I don't know whether it's necessary since the 'pains' was not really unbearable. Decided to wait another month. I promised to pay more attention and write notes if necessary..so that I can provide more clues. Must carry a notebook with me huh!

Sigh..Mag's comment over MSN awhile ago..prompted me to add this...I've been having 'pain here pain there' for the last 10+ yrs of my life. At times, I'd just ignore them. At times, I will get my butt to the docs. Most of the time there weren't any significant findings which can be good and bad. Good cos it means there's nthg to worry about. Bad cos it means I have to continue wondering why why why.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. think u'd better go and see a urologist before it gets worse...

    ReplyDelete