Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me :)


It is now 642pm 26th April.
This post will be schedule to load at 12am tonite...hehe.

Yeahh...tomorrow birthday. But tomorrow is Monday though..yerrr....never had this practice to take leave on birthday. It's going to be a short week anyway..Labour Day falls on Friday --yeah yeah yeah.

Had a pre-celebration dinner at CN's in-law's shop on Friday in Bukit Jalil...chose to eat there mainly because we wanted to see her son :) and she can stay longer to yak ..no need to rush home. Thanks for the treat gals.

Had another lunch n yak yak n tea n yak yak again with another group of good old friends. Main agenda was to celebrate mine and Fel's birthday as well as to ride on the Latio. But I totally forgot that it was Fel's occassion as well. I was thanking the gals for lunch and Fel also did so, I asked her innocently .."why are you thanking them ah?" As usual ...if you ask me now I still dunno when is her birthday ..oop.

We were at Italianne Kitchen @ Jaya 33. Once again, I would like to re-affirm, great food great place. I never really fancy italian food before I tried this place. I'd always thought italian food is no big deal and over priced. Move aside Italiannies. The food here is 1000 times better, to me at least! Price..i thk it's reasonable..didn't really pay attention this time cos I don't have to pay ..hee hee..TQ ah. If I observed correctly..I think the total bill should be between $150 to $200. Quorum : 5 out of 6 persons excluding 'the someone' who opted to go to Tioman with beloved hubby (although she can't dive because of pregnancy..tsk tsk tsk).

Mushroom soup (best I've ever tasted) and caesar salad as Starters (no pic..too hungry to bother)





Main dishes - Chicken Carbonara, Spicy crab meat linguine and Mango (something) Pizza.



Dessert!



Took a ride in the Latio after the feast. There's really nothing much to do in KL apart from eating. Soo..we ended up in Kota Damasara's Sun Yin Loong coffee shop and had the famous Original Ipoh White Coffee and kaya buter toast ...heee..






By the way...the white car one week old and is already quite filthy. I'm too lazy to wash it myself la. Next week la. Most likely will send it to the car wash instead.



It is now 7.39pm and I am hungry already! My apetite has been huge these days, always hungry and eating bigger portions than usual....die.


Switching to the IRB page now, gotta submit the tax form now. I am so reluctant to submit cos a click on the 'SUBMIT' tab measn I officially owe the IRB almost $1,700......!!!

Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. Happy B'day good old friend :).........eh better make a b'day wish. Make sure you wish the 'RIGHT' thing and it will come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sang Yat Fai Lok, WSL!!

    Wish that your feng shui master said earlier comes true.

    ReplyDelete