Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Back to Reality



I am back at work today after 18 days away from work! The past 18 days was like a dream - in hospital, in out OT in hospital, out hospital, home rest doing nothing , CNY...and bliiing - am back here again back to my normal routine.

Woke up tis morning and automatically switched back to my normal routines that I hv not done for the past 18 days e.g. waking up at 7.30!, making coffee( did not do that at all for the last 18 days), morning strecth exercise (didn't to that too), had my breakfast biscuit with coffee, bath, hop into car, drove to work (almost forgotten my way to work), parked my car at the 7th floor of the multi level carpark. Remembered to bring my parking tag but left the office access card pulak.

I have just finished clearing my mailbox..thankfully there's nothing urgent to attend to. I also just realised that I still have 14 leave days to clear by Mar - shall I take the next 2 days off ah??

Sigh...it's almost end Feb..CNY just breezed thru without much excitement. My trip in Mar is cancelled...I need some excitement to perk me up man. If not..how am I going to get thru 2007.

Speaking of CNY...it went by just like previous years for me. 1st day visiting to key relatives. Only different is that I decided to join some friends on 2nd day instead of spending with ol man (was with him so many days ma during MC days). 





Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. Hey, since your trip is cancel, can considering visit me in Beijing, I have 9 more days of annual leave to clear from last year :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok..wil thk about that.
    but i hv yet to renew my passport. was ambitious to do tat during my 'vacation' but end up tak larat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey still hv time 2 go n renew ur passport, it only takes a day ;). go go, otherwise ur leave will b forfeited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More like elementary mathematics lah. Aunty Cowie was yawning waitng for the kindo to count to 21!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! man, i love your elementary gambling nursery description. totally original! :D

    ReplyDelete