Friday, February 09, 2007

See?

WK warned me not to do this but I decided to go ahead :p This is not for those with 'weak stomach'...here are some pictures that I captured from the DVD...I shall limit to 3-4 shots..tell me if you can guess which organs they are?



















A glipmse of the OT & that's the tunnel where the camera travels through into the target destination
























Those are the 2 tiny tools that the skillful doc had to work with for 2 +hours....and that's how these 2 tiny thing went all over my 'inside' - no wonder it hurts.
























After an hour...these chunks were 'dismantled' and he is now struggling to get it out of me. Can u see the 2cm tube on the left - he had to change to this cos the earlier tube couldnt fit the chunk in !!



Well...that's about it I am going to show. Of course there a lot more..the procedure took almost 3 hours. For those who are interested...I can show u the whole 2 hr dvd for a small fee :D


Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. a bit gross ler.. i didn't even bothered to watch my own endoscopy video.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! YUCKY YUCKY YUCKY!!!!

    Lucky I only saw this after all my nice crab dinner has been digested, otherwise wasted..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad it was a success. I hope you are feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete