Thursday, February 22, 2007

...

Almost all friends and relatives I met during CNY claimed that I have lost some weight. That's good news to me. I jokingly told them that I requested for liposuction as well during the ops :D Personally, I don't see much difference in myself - may be a slightly smaller tummy without the cysts. I weighed myself at the gym yesterday - proven that I didn't shed too much in weight, probably about 2 kg at most. While I am determined to keep this condition (if not improve) I am also quite sure that I will re-gain the weight (and tummy) fairly easily and quickly too.

That's why I was at the gym yesterday. Firstly to stay active to minimise the side effects of the monthly injections and secondly to stay healthy and thirdly to stay as fit as possible for as long as I can. I only did light workout yesterday (even lighter than my usual already light routines) because I still feel some slight muscle discomfort around the ops area. Co-incidentally, there was a totally new team of personal trainers (PTs) at the gym doing their rounds. Two of them noticed that I wasn't working out correctly and corrected me and we started about chatting how long I have been a member. They were surprised that I have been a member for so long but still not very familiar with the equipments. Apparently, they are on a mission to find out why we are so afraid to consult PTs and as a result ended up visiting the gym less regularly - well the reasons are pretty obvious - "cos we don't want to pay for a PT"

After a brief chat, one of them offered me a few free trial sessions just to guide me through the equipments and to brief me what I should do more and less according to my goals and objectives. Just about time isn't it...hope he will give me more reasons and motivativation to stay fit. I am meeting him this Saturday.

As usual I always feel good after working out. Since I am on leave today - I decided to go for a swim at my friend's condo. She can't join me (monthly inconvenience) but her 3 yr old daughter was delighted to join me. Again, dare not exert myself too much but it was fun and refreshing.

Unfortunately, I 'was not allowed' to go home after that! I was dragged to a go visiting with them - I suspect they wanted to matchmake me with their unmarried friend *frown*. Ended up visiting 2 houses until past 5pm. They even tried to get me to have dinner with them...ai yaa I was dead tired by then. A bit too much hanging out with a family with 2 young kids who occasionally whined for attention.

I managed to wriggle out of the house eventhough my friend's dad really wanted me stay for dinner. So...here I am safe back home. Appreciated their sincerity...but I don't think I will enjoy the dinner.

*YAWN* Am dead tired now..back to work tomorrow.
Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. At least you have a fruitful day :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.....so do u see any 'potential' there. The matchmaking thingy!!???!!

    If yes keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good good :) Keep it up and you will stay fit n healthy.

    Hey also keep an open mind on the matchmaking thingy ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEHE take the potential - actual = chances to achieve the unexpected! -- the matchmaking le **haha. Anyway, am glad you are back! I wish you GONG XI FA CAI and SAN THAI KIN HONG :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah, you enjoy your trial lesson with the lengzhai and mascular PT har! i'm sure he will boost your motivation to sky high :D

    ReplyDelete