Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Doctor A

He he..I am back. As Cowie said..I very free indeed. Am going out tomorrow so you won't hear from me tomorrow. My discussion with Cowie prompted me to write about dear Doctor A. Ok..how do I start this...*scatching head*

Remember I was choosing between Doc A and Doc B?? Well, I think I made the right choice by choosing Doc A.

As a child I hated going to clinics, my mom said I will start screaming my head off even before I reach the gate/ door of the hospital/clinic. Mom always said..."Thank God you don't get sick often." Unfortunately, I was forced to have more interactions with doctors after I reach 20 y.o. Some complicated medical history which I don't want to talk about now. So...for the last 10 yrs or so I have seen many MOs, GPs, Physicians, Neurologists and lastly Gynaes.

Sometime last year I came across a good GP..nice old Doctor Yong at Klinik Segambut. Peace of mind - I've been in search of a good GP all my life.

Now I have Doctor Wong (Doctor A) *grin*.

He is really nice wan la. At the clinic he doesn't seem to be in a rush. Unlike most doctors who doesnt have time to listen to you or asked you to go back read the internet instead *rolling my eyes*. Two of my other friends was under him when they delivered their babies, as MK rightfully pointed out..he has excellent bedside manners. He always tells you first before touching you. And he will do it very gently. For example...I was shivering cold when I returned from the OT, although he was abit amused, he didnt take thgs for granted. Instead of examining me straight away with his cold hands and statescope..he rubbed his hands together first before touching me. So much 'empathy' right? And he apologised after applying a jab. Nice man hor.

But he is married la. Darn...
Anyone looking for a gynae? I highly recommend Dr A!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm look like you hv 'fallen' for the doc!!! OK la, if I need a gynae will definitely give him a thought

    ReplyDelete