Thursday, February 08, 2007

I am Back.

HI.. I am back. Ya..survived the surgery, 2 days hospital stay, some pain, ..and here i am connected again!

I hav so much to write about..but am a bit tired now. Do not know where to start too. Oh ya..I spent the last 2 hours watching the DVD of the procedure...looking at wat the doc did inside me. Amazing how meticulous the doc had to be....working with 2 tiny tools and a camera for almost 3 hours. My dad and I had a 'good' time trying to figure out which are the respective organs and which are the 'unwanted' stuff. And watching how he struggled to pull out the 'unwanteds' using such a tiny tube...also the patience he had in slowly 'burning' away evey little inch he wants to get rid of.

Ok ok..I won't go into more details. Am going to take some rest now..wondering if the doc has taken away more than he should. By the way....the hospital bill is $10K++..thank god I have insurance!
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back (with big big hugs) :). So glad and happy to see you back here and to know that you are alrite.

    I can't believe you spent 2 hours watching the VCD of the procedure though and find it entertaining hahahaha.

    Just want to let you know, I am so happy and glad to know you are OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too can't believe you actually watch the surgery VCD ... not scared to see doc hand full of blood meh? ....

    well ... glad to know you are alright and rest well ...

    PPL

    ReplyDelete