Monday, February 28, 2011

About Me

Did a simple quiz recently..it's from a powerpoint presentation received via email called the Dalai Lama predictions.  It was just a 5 or 6 question thingy...will not go into detail on what's the whole thing about though..just wanna share some rather enlightening funny outcome from the quiz:


One of the task was to rank order five animals in accordance to preference, and my ranking was:

1.Sheep - simply because Sheeps are the most pure, innocent and calm amogst the five, to me at least
2.Cow - err..I think it was because we are 'related', I'm an Oxen as well as a Taurean
3..Horse - I think they are very elegant, love be able to to ride them one day
4.Tiger - a symbol of strength and power...but I'm not an aggressive person..so...not my first choice
5.Pig - self explanatory...?

What my ranking says about me?

Ranking Sheep at #1 indicates that LOVE is my main priority in Life. 
~ Hmmm...


Cow - represents Career
~ didn't know work is that important to me..well..it explains..I had to out Cow up front cos it is 'related' to me..in a way it is the same for Career..it is kind of important cos work pays for my luxuries :P


Horse - is Family
~ very true.  what is more important than family?


Tiger - is Pride
~ well...yeah..I'm quite a humble being ^_^


Pig - is Money
~ hm..Money is least important?  Not too sure about this...


The other interesting question was....to write one word to describe each of the given item:
Dog, Cat, Rat, Coffee, Sea.


My answers were - Loyal, Classy, Sneaky, Nice, Calm.

And what does that say about me?

My personality is Loyal is nature, 
My partner is Classy,
My enemy is Sneaky,
I think sex is Nice, 
My life is Calm.




lol...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment