Sunday, February 06, 2011

An Eventful Day..

I had the day well planned out yesterday.

The original plan :
Go for a jog
Get a simple breakie
Make a pot of soup
Go out for a movie


The eventual outcome:
Went for a jog
Lost my IC

Got a simple but yummy breakie

I like it plain


Tried to make soup with  an over sized bone that couldn't fit into the pot.

Stupid bone!


One of my favourite quote from quotegarden.com says "Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses." ~J. Alphonse Karr


So my day had some thorns...but it turned out to be belly good despite.

Watched the movie "I love Hong Kong" at Pavilion.  It was so funny we almost died laughing.  I'm not exaggerating, you will practically laugh from the very first second to the last second of the movie.

Purposely picked Pavilion to take advantage of the low traffic, since we were there, we also took the opportunity to try the two much talk about desserts in town - Chatime and Snowflakes.

I love Chatime's pearl milk tea..!

Snowflake...ermm....will talk about that in later post :)

So much for an eventful day...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment