Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saw stars again..

It happened again....third time.  Don't mean to create drama here ..just wanna note down as record.  This blog had served well as a reference point for me. 

When I had my first surgery.
When I started or stopped doing certain activities..etc etc etc.

So..I was saying..I almost passed out again.  Rpm again..and same instructor :s  Thank God I didn't throw up...almost did!  Don't know what was the cause.  It was just any other class. Not my first time either.  And I had a packet of Milo before ...was even drinking the accelerade recovery during the session.

It was real scary ...  feeling the blood slowly draining away from the head, the neck, and whole body started to feel so weak. So thankful I managed to recover after some 5 mins....got down from the bike slowly and made my way out of the studio without creating a scene.

Felt alot better after resting for a while in the changing room ..so much of cold sweat.

Still not too sure what was the cause..may be post period.  or I have not been eating enough nutritious food over the week?  Couldn't be over worked out....cos I wasn't feeling good on Thursday itself..so left the gym early after the first class  and have not done anything since.


Anyway..should be feeling very much better now since I'm still awake at 1.44am..hehe.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Maybe ur sugar level was low coz you din hv enuf food/drink.

    Take care and hope it will not happen again

    ReplyDelete