Saturday, February 12, 2011

What's next?

So...2011 came. CNY 2011 came.  What's for the rest of the year?

I'm quite glad to note that I've at least tried and explored a few different 'stunts' in the past few years.


Tai chi was a surprise..having the patience to continue learning for more than 2 years was quite a great achievement ...though I've stopped last year mainly due to it's conflicting nature with my other hobbies at the gym - Body Combat and RPM - both are very fast paced and energetic form of endurance exercises.   I've included Body Balance in the routine to provide some ... 'balance and peace' to the body :D


Last year itself, I ran more than I ever did in my entire life.  From 10km races to 11km to 12km to half marathon...once again I surprised myself!

I'm proud to note that I'm still actively doing most of these except tai chi which is something I wish to continue when I am older =)


It's a brand new year...still..I've been thinking of something new to go into...had something in my mind for the last few days.








KICK BOXING!









I just love this cat!

I wanna box like the cat....





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment