Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kickboxing!

I tried it !

I suddenly remembered that the gym offered a complimentary trial one to one session upon my membership renewal, went to fix an appointment and last night I was punching and kicking away :P

It wasn't easy at all...totally different from punching and kicking the air in a typical BC class.

No music..just the trainer and me with proper gloves, punching bags, pads, etc. Well, most of the moves are similar to body combat....but executing on a real physical target is another story all together.  I know now that my legs, especially left one, are.... such a softies.

It was only an introductory class, apparently, he only made me work 40% of what a normal session does.  The first 45 mins was all about  kicks and punching drills which was fun for me..and what I'm looking for but I hated the last part.  Core strengthening training :s One word - weak!

Other than that..I feel great! Was expecting lots of body aches but..all seems well this morning..*pat pat*.

Nothing comes free....as always, I have to oblige to a feedback session plus a digital body analysis thingy, something I've done before many years ago when I first joined the gym, good news is the numbers looks so much better now!.

Feedback sesion means they will try to sell recommend next steps. ....proper programmes that help to lose more fat, gain more muscle mass, strengthen the core hence stronger joints, less injuries etc etc etc

I have not decided if I really want to go into it...they are not cheap.  One session can cost up to RM100 minimum.

But..being me..the softie....I gave in and signed up for two sessions just for fun and will be getting an additional session free.


Will see how it goes. Not that I can afford more sessions for now , at least not in the short term.
I'm so impulsive right??? Well..better than spending on food ?
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yep totally agree that you are impulsive & easily persuaded............a sales & marketing ppl dream consumer :)

    ReplyDelete