Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Hosting a Vegetarian Do

I'm still wondering how in the world I got myself into this :D
I'm gonna host a vegetarian steamboat next Monday! Yupe..me, a carnivorous will be hosting a Vegetarian Steamboat!

Had a panic attack just now when thinking about what in the world do I serve besides leafy vege???

Thank goodness there are only one, may be two guys in the group, I'm most worried about the guys feeling dissatisfied without meat.

I'm not too keen on those processed 'vegetarian meat', may only have some of those to 'fill up' the stomachs, so I really need to have many variety of fresh ingredients !


Here's what I have so far..in mind:


Corn
Lotus root
Pumpkin
Taro
Carrots
Tomatoes
Potatos
Melons
Sengkuang
Seaweed
Mushrooms
Inoki
Tofu
Beancurd
Eggs
Vermicelli
Glass noodles


Cool?





Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha well so far you are doing pretty well :). There is always a first time for everything. Good luck with the dinner :)

    ReplyDelete