Monday, February 21, 2011

Snowflake

Founded : 2009
Website : http://www.snowflake.com.my/

It's a buzz in Foursquare with 3 pages of users comments, it's also a buzz in the blogs...so I had to and finally tried it during CNY..even then we had to queue.

We opted for the Best Seller : Grass Jelly + Grass Jelly Ice + Taro Balls - the cold version with shaved ice.




Given a splash of Fresh Cream to complete it.




It's self service but comes with a UFO device that blinks, beeps and vibrates when your dessert is ready.
Cool eh.


Verdict:
Sorry to say...I find it so~so only.  Yeah..the grass jelly and taro balls were chewy and fun to eat...but other than that...I really couldn't get why it's such a fav.  Hmmm..may be Taiwanese style dessert doesn't appeal to my taste bud.  I still prefer the old fashion chinese style red bead ice, mango ice for cold desserts...or even Malaysian style ABC or cendol...ain't those nicer ...?


Ok..I'm old fashion! ..for alternative blogger review click  HERE

Come to think of it..has anyone started a Malaysian Cendol chain abroad? Oh wait..is Cendol originated from Malaysia?
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Me too, I also prefer the traditional Chinese dessert.............maybe this shows our age ;)

    ReplyDelete