Sunday, July 10, 2011

Anne, my inspiration


When I grow up I want to be like Anne.
Anne, you reminded me of why I must continue to live life ..so that I will find the courage to be just like you.


Source : Facebook's Malaysian Lady of Liberty Fanpage Original Photographer : Hugo Teng
At 65 years old, she marched alone in support of Bersih 2.0, no backing from anyone nor political party....she only has what all of us do not have..courage and selflessness.

Her words to the police ( read in facebook) :
All I want is just a peaceful petition,why wouldn't anyone listen? We cannot run away,if we run, how could we even walk on our future path?


Read about Anne HERE
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Her courage, her selflessness and her story really touches me. Everytime I read about her, I feel so emotional.

    Btw, you mean when you grow OLD is it & not grow up ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compared to her I feel like a kid still. So I really meant When I Grow Up :D

    ReplyDelete