Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Eat vs. Gym

Not one but many people had told me not once but repeatedly that I'll be the one to ask if they ever run out of places to eat.  Just because I share more often (in Facebook, etc) while others don't bother to do so.  Basically, others have better things to do and I don't.  Not because I eat more often than usual.

But, Mich is damn right to notice that I eat more when I cut down frequency of working out at the gym.  When I am well, it can be up to 6-7 hours a week excluding travelling and shower time. At times, when I have absolutely nothing else to do and heaps of energy to spare, it can be as much as 7-8 hours a week.

At the current semi-idle mode, it is down to as little as 3 hours a week.  Pretty miserable.

So..I fill in the spare time by catching up with friends..and ended up - eating :D

Last weekend alone, starting from Friday evening..my expenditure shot up the roof in less than 24 hours -.-"



I was at Griffiths with Jas..'starter' was their yummy olio seafood spaghetti.  Why 'starter'? Cos' the portion was a tad bit too small for me so I had to follow up with another main meal -  another pizza :P

Thank goodness I refrained from trying their ice cream.


Cappuccino was good but I found it a bit strong even though it's supposed to be a milder than usual.


In less than 24 hours, I was sitting in Departure Lounge with CLK and ML  having Saturday breakfast.

Their DIY breakie is quite nice.  Sorry no pics.  Basically, one can opt for 3, 5 or 7 items breakfast spread.  By default it comes with toasts (plain or french) and 2 eggs (scrambled, sunny or omelette).  There is a whole list of items to choose from from turkey ham, bacon, beef bacon, sausages, beans, hash brown..etc etc etc.  Price depends on number of items chosen.  I opted for 3 items only..eggs, turkey ham and toast. Perfect breakie with a cup of flat white.  Again it was a tad bit too strong for me. Damn..coffee's really not for me nowadays.

Guess what, in a few hours, we adjourned to Brussels which is a few doors away, mainly because someone needed a 'drink'..yes, in the middle of the day.  So..I had a 'drink' too.




On normal Saturdays, I'd start my morning healthily at the gym on the RPM bike :/
I miss RPM...I tried going back yesterday but had to stop half way after feeling some pain :(

Oh boy..really gotta watch my diet budget.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Can't be help coz you keep on posting about food, food & more food :)

    ReplyDelete