Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Timber



So..while tens of  thousands of courageous Bersih supporters are recovering from their ordeal e.g. post tear gas and chemical water reaction, one humpty dumpty here is recovering from a clumsy fall.


On Sunday night, I fell like a timber to the ground from 1 may be 2 steps of the staircase .  1-2 steps don't sound high but it sure felt like I was falling off a from a 2 storey building!

I think I must have landed side ways on the left..so there's a huge bruise on my left knee, yes again. the last time I fell from the treadmill was also the left knee.. think I'm trying to to crash-tests on my knees -.- ouch ouch it was such a hard fall..I thought I will not walk again.

Passed the crash-test miraculously, hobbled for a few minutes and vroommm I was driving to dinner :D

There's another very painful bruise on the left shoulder that I knocked against a table while 'landing'..luckily no dislocation..but it really felt like I fell from a few storey high lar.  Arm's a bit sore today too due to the impact.

Oh..I found out that the outer ear is called Pinna or ear flap but the latter is more used for animals.  I'd better stick to outer ear or Pinna :D  WHY am I talking about ear flap pinna all of a sudden? Cos that's the third injury!  Ya..hit my head / ear against the table too.  But I wonder why it isn't bruised.  Anyone?

Good that there is no bruising though..otherwise I will have a blue / black looking left ear :s  No hearing problem..no worries.  Was abit blur yesterday though..so I jokingly told Mag that may be there is a concussion ??

Haha..


Nah..I'm fine.  Some friends asked if the fall had any impact on my already injured back...miraculously..No

Blessed :)



Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I worry for you. You better be more careful & make sure you really pay attention & focus on wat you do, where you are going, watch where your steps, etc, etc. Don't daydream ah

    ReplyDelete