Friday, July 22, 2011

I was just like Baby Dylan


While sipping our coffee, I chuckled when ML was describing to me how baby Dylan was awake all night when she had too much coffee and breastfed the baby.  I know, I shouldn't be 'drinking' so much but since it was ML's treat and it tasted so good..it's been a long time since I had mocha, I had to finish it.  I had the last sip just before my regular combat class at the gym.  I was so high on caffeine, heartbeat was so fast I thought my heart will jump out any time.   Survived the class though..in fact the caffeine helped me to put more in tho.. .had a good workout :D

Unfortunately, the effect broke into major gastric pains during the night  _._

Couldn't find any gastric meds so the other sensible thing to do is to gulp down as much water possible.  Managed to sleep, thankfully, when the discomfort subsided but woken up once may be twice when the pain returned.  Just like how ML described baby Dylan stays up playing with his saliva all night..haha.

Much much better now..




Best Blog Tips

2 comments: