Sunday, July 03, 2011

I love living my life



That's what came to my mind when I was driving this morning on a beautiful Sunday afternoon..having random thoughts as usual..about stuff.  Very random stuff..about how I'd like things to be better, what I'd like to have more, things that I enjoyed having..bla bla bla.

It's never ending..counting hairs..non stop evaluations, thoughts..wishes..aspirations..ups and downs...

My notebook went dead today...because of a faulty power adaptor.  No idea how that can happen all of a sudden.  Just like the unsolved mystery of how I could I experienced two failed external hard drive in span of 3 months.

Like right now.. my back's getting uncomfortable when I lie too long faced down on my supposedly comfortable bed.  I can't sit long neither cos it's soft.  Basically, I can't stay still for too long. Especially sitting down.

We can go on and on about what's not right ..what can be better..isn't it?
But's that's life..it's never smooth all the way.  It's never perfect.  That's why it is interesting.


Things could have been better but I still love living my life.

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Love that you are still so so positive even with all the problems you have. It's just so YOU :)

    ReplyDelete