Monday, August 01, 2011

Fun Run Done


I ran!  Without pain =)

Runkeeper



Unlike other races, I didn't stop to take any pictures this time. 


But..was kiasu enough to activate two tracking apps and my wrist watch..haha.   I
The Baby G stop watch clocked about 34 mins.  Sportypal above says 36: 36mins.  Runkeeper says 37 mins.  Makes sense..since I had to pause the gadgets one at a time ..haha,

Sportypal is a new app that I wanted to test.   It's more dynamic, where one can use it to record and track all kinds of activities  - running, cycling, sailing, horse riding. etc etc!  Not sure if I will continue to use it.  I wanted it mainly for it's Indoor workout function but it isn't available yet.   

The map has a hybrid version which Runkeeper doesn't have...more canggih in some sense.

Sportypal

..as you can see...its' just a very simple route around Precint 3 Putraya.  We didn't get to run on any of the famous Putrajaya Bridges..so no reason for me to stop for photography sessions.

Might as well concentrate on my running~

 really wanted to see how well the injury has healed.  All went well, almost ran the full distance without stopping.  Well, I did take short breaks when I felt some tightness but overall..I'm satisfied given the fact that I had not ran for three months.  





Sportypal

Let's see..(above and below)..speed was somewhat consistent at an average of 7-8 mins per / km.  Peaked at the 2nd and last km.  Slowest was when I stopped a few times towards the 30th mins (3rd km).
Runkeeper

Next run is Adidas King of The Road in end Oct.  16.8km on the NPE!  Woot...!

Hmm..I'd better start training...







Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment