Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When I'm frustrated...


And I thought I'm over and done with acupuncture needles, herbs and medication.  I was so ready and eager to bounce back, everything was looking good.  All of a sudden, I'm now almost back to where it all started.  Back to Mode : Recovery.   Don't ask me why and what I did to cause a relapse...I really don't know for sure.

:(

So frustrating.

So..when I'm frustrated, I EAT.


Lunch at Pit Stop Cafe, Section 17, PJ - Barcelona Chicken Chop
Food here is quite good with reasonable price. There's a wide variety to choose from. The other plus point is the location which is away from the main crowd.  It is right in the middle of the quiet Section 17 neighbourhood.  No pork served but alcohol available. I would say..it's can be a good place to have a quiet lunch or evening if you wanna get away for a quiet meal.  Oh ya..the Malacca brew coffee is quite good too. 







and I EAT.
Dinner at Kissaten, Jaya One - Char Siew Pizza
The pizza is awesome goodness.  Well..ok..I must have put on kilos of additional fat..but it was really really good.  This place will be my next regular spot.  The menu is so extensive..perfect combination of food I would say.  Pork is served e.g pork burger!   Alcohol available.  Mouth watering desserts with Haagen Dazs ice cream!  Illy coffee!  Need I say more?


See..?

When there is good food..I forget about my frustrations :P





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment