Sunday, August 21, 2011

This Sunday

This Sunday didn't quite turn out to be what I typically want it to be like.

1. Woke up still feeling wrecked despite so many days of rest and acupuncture yesterday

2. Supposed to head out for a light workout (since I needed to go to the bank) BUT God has his ways...the car wouldn't start !

3. Spent the morning calling n waiting for auto assist and to the neighborhood mechanic to get a new battery

4. Headed to the bank, cc payment due, dropped the iPhone! Very minor scratches but still!

5. Had lunch at fat spoon, love this place, will blog about it soon

6. Stopped by 'the house', glad to see that it's still intact :P

7. At home now, back still sore :(

8. Intend to walk the dog later, really need to loosen up

9. And do some cleaning around the house, where shall I start?


Ermmm... I'm in bed now (zzz..) don't think I can sleep but my back is really sore ...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment