Thursday, August 18, 2011

More than a work out..


It's no longer about forcing myself to drive to the gym or dragging my feet to the pool /  treadmill and looking forward to a break of sweat..and then giving myself 101 reasons to leave after 30 mins..

It's has become more than a work out..I can't agree more to THIS written by an instructor whom I enjoy working out with.

Well, I do need the regular work out cos I have a tendency to overeat ...  And I can't afford staying away for too long cos I'd end up eating instead.  Since, the gym fees are contractual, it makes perfect sense for me to spend more time at the gym instead of spending time and additional cash on food.  After all, each work out leaves me with an incredible sense of satisfaction and gleefulness.  Rejuvenation...

Secondly, somehow, sub-consciously I got acquainted to a regular routine, certain days, certain time, specific instructors,etc etc.

It's Thursday evening now, I'm normally at the gym at this time getting changed for a class.  Been attending this slot for quite some time.  Perfect time to sweat it out after a long day.  Great instructor.  Not too crowded.  Familiar faces among the other attendees, we don't talk much but somehow we got so used to each other's presence to the extend that we have our own known 'favourite' spots.  Everything just fits in somewhat nicely.

I was asking Mich who is also more a less a gym freak like me,  which is the key motivation point.  The class, the time or the instructors?  We don't have an answer.  I admit that I do have one or two personal instructors preference. There were occasions where I tried other slots, different day, different instructor, different group...I don't get the same 'results', for some reasons.

Anyway, why am I here..not getting my regular endorphin fix?

..cos I feel wrecked ~

Last work out was Tuesday night.

Ever since the injury, I realised it takes longer for me to recover from each work out...


I. shall. bounce back.

"Patience is passion tamed." -Lyman Abbott - http://tinybuddha.com








Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment