Wednesday, August 03, 2011

So Irresistible..?

Those of you who know me in person would know for sure that I have neither a sexy nor beautiful outlook, the closest I get would be Cute or Adorable.  I always thought cute means ugly but adorable :P

Anyway..something funny happened at lunch today.  Well, some may find it outraging....but I'd just laugh it away, being me.  What happened was...

As I was making my way out of the coffee shop, a 'waiter' (one of those foreigners in charged of drinks), grinned/ smiled for the longest time at me.  I don't think I've ever had a stranger smiled so 'intensely' at me before..not even neighbours or co-workers in my office buildings whom I see much more often.  

So strange..

While I was still wondering if I looked funny today (may be I had food sticking at the corner of my mouth??)...a man sitting at a table that I was walking pass, who happened to be stretching out his hands, "accidentally" held my hand. I was like .."excuse me??" 

He let it go very quickly..in less than 3 seconds (I think)...lol.

One thing for sure, it doesn't seem like he did it on purpose...although it didn't make much sense how the hand can end up grabbing mine while it's suppose to be stretching. Unless he wanted to grab his bag which was nearby.      

Or ..unless..I'm so hot today that they couldn't resist! Lol..

I happened to be in sleeveless today :D  

That brings me to the much talk about "public service" Ramadhan TV adverts by 8TV.  I bet everyone would have seen and heard about those ads by now..if not..go HERE.  One of the ads showed an "outgoing" Chinese girl wandering around a Ramadhan bazaar wearing a sleeveless top - the "educational message" behind the 'creative' was meant to remind us to not to dress inappropriately during this holy month.  

Based on what happened to me today..may be those ads had some truth eh??  






Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment