Wednesday, November 02, 2011

A Malaysian Chinese Breakfast


I feel very good at the moment after a good breakfast at a typical Chinese coffee shop.

RM1.60 for two pieces of rice noodle.  Most people like it with the normal sweet dark brown sauce like this  one - HERE -  

I'd always prefer to them plain...with oil, soy sauce, sesame and pickled green chilli.


Plain Rice Noodle a.k.a. Chee Cheong Fun
Would love to have a more sumptuous Malay style breakie i.e. Spicy Nasi Lemak though but I have this mild sore throat and cough lingering around since last week.  Better don't risk it.

Those of you who know me will know that those two strands of rice noodle won't be enough to fill me up :P





Local coffee and two Half Boiled Eggs
The above is a set meal with butter kaya toast and choice of coffee or tea for RM4.20
The eggs are free range chicken eggs supposedly healthier.


Nom nom nom....I feel good =)













Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. The simplest things in life are the best :). By the way, surprise to know that you enjoy chee cheong fun with just soya sauce & green chili.......so like the Ipoh mali ppl :)

    ReplyDelete