Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Leap of Faith


source: t3.gstatic.com
Wish you can be like the fish eh..? 
How brave are we to take the big leap into an ocean..and swim freely where there are no boundaries.


Someone told me this ... "At some point, u need to take a leap of faith" ... 


Shall I do it?  If I do, will I survive?  There's gotta be a plan though...

What's written here (Stop Pushing: The Art of Relaxed Achievement) makes a whole lot of sense.

The opening quote itself is so powerful - “Some people think it’s holding that makes one strong, sometimes it’s letting go.”


The last closing sentence goes like this - "..listen to Grandma. Trust that everything is going to be fine, because in the end it always works out."

Easier said than done?





Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Never try never know. I think the Cheese book might help you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bring the book to you when we meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, always easier said than done. But then again, what is life if not an adventure right?

    ReplyDelete