Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Me, Iphone Gaming




New game! 

I'm not a game freak by the way, there were only two games installed in my phone and I only play Trade Nations regularly. Last weekend was a long weekend, so I was randomly browsing through the app store and found this.  Brothers in Arms 2 : Global Front Line

Centuries ago, I used to play games like Dome, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid, etc on PC or Play Station.  But with Iphone, the virtual pad / joystick stick with Gyroscope is so difficult :(


It's been days I've only got pass one sub-level. 


Each retry only lasted me seconds..and I'd be dead again and again and again.

Unlike those days, where I could just strike re-start and attempt over and over until I get through..all these Iphone games..they make you 'wait'!  

In this case, I have to wait 5 minutes before I can retry again.




Grrr... so frustrating and yet..I'm not giving up.   

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment