Sunday, November 20, 2011

Twas a good one


It has been a good weekend.  Nothing extraordinary..but somewhat quiet and relaxing yet productive.   Had to shelf all my ambitious plans to hit the gym on Sat morning cos I had difficulty dozing off the night before.. (despite the headache). So it was downtime again.  Darn.  Will I ever get back to fitter days, I wonder.

Anyhow.. life had to go on.  I eventually rolled out of bed around 10am, had light breakfast, did some back exercises, bath the dogs, had lunch and did grocery shopping with dad..and even managed a 3km jog in the evening.  Felt soooo much better after the jog...

Though I wonder all the time if I should lay low till all the pain goes away..but I always feel very much better after some work out ~ well, sometimes it hurts when I'm not careful. So.. it's still a big question mark - ? -

Nehh..no point pondering.. yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is s gift.  Why don't we just make the best out of today.. !

So..I had a good day today.. thanks to yesterday's jog.  Had a belly good pain free time at the gym,  and the rest of the day was simply great.  No tiredness.  No aches.   Lunch was good.  Cleaned my room finally..well..not the entire room..but good enough ..hehe.

Now, I'm looking forward to next weekend...!  Will be catching with some friends..and Nike run will be on Sunday.  Definitely gonna be another good one.


But.. err... let's get through the coming weekdays first :P

  


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment