Friday, June 08, 2012

Ain't Complaining No More


So..while I was complaining that I don't have enough time to do this and that.. a friend had been stuck in the hospital for days nursing her three year old precious baby who is undergoing chemotherapy for leukaemia.  Before this, there were continuous visits for day care sessions, injections, blood tests, bone marrow extractions..

After this, there will be a week break and then another week hospital stay and it goes on and on..this is only the 3rd or 4th month.  There are many more months till mid next year I think.  After that it will be maintenance period for about a year..there will still be drugs and tests but less aggressive.  Hope I got the process right.


Why am I complaining about my little problems?


It's all part of the process, the Doc says:  Focus on the end result - she will recover.

I know I'm an advocate of Enjoying the Life Journey and Process..but the doc is right here..keep walking and fighting, don't think and ponder about the side effects, self pity, etc, Focus on the End Result.




  



We dropped by the hospital just now to give them some moral support.  
Yupe ...some beer for mom :D and princess coloring book for the kid.

THere isn't much we can do to help lessen the burden ..but these are little things we can do :)






Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yeah sometimes we just forgot the good little things that we took for granted everyday until something happened to give us gentle reminder to count every little blessing in our life

    ReplyDelete