Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crap!


I'm out of action ..again :(

In summary, it's the usual case of ignorance/negligence and a certain degree of stubbornness.  I believe it all started last Thursday when I felt some pain on the left foot half way through a Bodyattack class.  Normally, this kind of pain will go away naturally, I assumed.  Didn't feel anything wrong the next two days, come Sunday I went for the usual Bodycombat dose, the pain came back, but it was very slight though.  Ignored it.

Walking wasn't a problem, but on Tuesday I felt a small lump on the top of the outer mid foot, there was slight pain with pressure applied.  A friend had just confirmed meet-up for tea before joining me at the gym..so the thought of skipping gym was brushed aside.

Again, walking wasn't a problem, ran on the treadmill, no pain, but pain started as soon as class begins.  And this time it got worse as the class progresses.  While trying to reduce pressure on the left foot, I must have aggravated the other foot which was already somewhat weak from past injury.

Major limping (on both feet) after the class. Slight throbbing pain at night (on both feet), hence, didn't sleep too well.

So far no major swelling. Very much less pain while walking, still bothersome though.  Almost no limping.  I hope it's a minor injury and will go away soon.  Really don't want to have two problematic ankles to deal with.

Self check on the net .. indicates that it might be a case of Cuboid Syndrome
No BA / BC for a while...



There's a GNC warehouse sale at Berjaya Times Square..was planning to go stock up on supplements and sports drinks... but I'm feeling so crappy at the moment..even the thought of getting a the new notebook doesn't excite me ..




Best Blog Tips

2 comments: