Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Precious Dumplings

It's that time of the year again.  The Chinese Tuen Ng festival is around the corner.  Ever since mom's passing, nobody in the household knows how to make chinese dumplings for this occasion.   Some times, like last weekend, if I happen to meet p with the elder aunt, I'll get some from her :)  

Very precious little dumplings..as aunt get older she doesn't make alot.  

So precious...

And..guess what..I burnt them..not once..twice..in less than 24 hours.






The first two had to go to trash.  The above..can still be eaten..too precious to throw away..


Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Er how did you manage to burn the dumplings ah? You just need to re-heat in the microwave or steam them back in the wok ma

    My Mom is going to make dumplings for the festivity, I give you a few la :)

    ReplyDelete