Sunday, June 17, 2012

Low Time







Experienced very low energy level most of today. Could be due to a combination of reasons. Had not been sleeping well due to some work related issues and 'exam' pressure. lol.  The normal case of so little time but yet so much needs to be done..but it was good that I still managed to squeeze in time to go for my regular endorphins fixes at the gym.  Some would ask why didn't I skip gym and allocate more time for more important tasks.  Well, working out has become an important part for me.  It helps me, my body and mind to function properly.

The gym is currently doing the Q2 releases of the les mills GX programmes.  I did Body Attack 77 on Thursday, RPM 55 on Saturday and Body Combat 52 this morning.  All are killers!

RPM55's track 2 was like track 3's intensity.  I was almost drained out after Track 3.  The little bit of energy left drained off after Track 5.  Was so tempted to leave after Track 5.  But, I stayed on till the end,..although it was only my shell there pedalling away with whatever reserved energy left.

I was really looking forward to kick start Sunday morning with BC52, everything was well until minutes before the class started.  All of a sudden I felt fatigue, a little light headed and slightly nauseous.  Half of me wanted to stop and rest, the other half wanted to stay.  I was panting at at the track 1 itself :s  As usual, I stayed on.  Track 4 and 6 was very risky for me as my legs were very wobbly throughout, there were so many back kicks and front kicks and lunges and ...everything legs.  The back kicks especially made me even more dizzy.  So..I had to minimise every move in order to avoid unnecessary embarrassments.  Felt much better towards Track 7 onwards the end but the fatigue returned right after shower.

The rest of the day was just like the hazy weather...

Bak Kut Teh lunch might have helped replenish whatever that was missing in the system :P

Best friend P arrived after dinner.

That explains isn't it?


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment