Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lunch was...



Chris was asking what did I cook for lunch yesterday..but I couldn't really make out what I made for myself.  

You see, I had some Chinese Spinach (Po Choy) and was planning to fry some leftover rice with pork to go with it but found the rice cooker empty :D  And it was already 1pm.. I was really hungry.

So...I had to make do with whatever I have..which was very limited.

Either instant noodles, bihun or spaghetti 

o.O



So..I cooked the pork with some mushrooms in butter, added the spaghetti and vege, added some left over Chinese soup from last night as stock..salt and pepper to taste, olive oil of course..

There..my lunch....




So..what is this?

Taste wise..not great yet can eat la.  LOL.


Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. I like your spontaneity & 'creative' recipe :). Maybe 1 day I will go to ur hse during lunch or dinner time unannounced!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome anytime..but not nice oso must eat finish!

      Delete
  2. Can, my requirement for food is very low one................as long as can fill tummy ok oredi

    ReplyDelete