Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Continuation from previous entry

Ok..I am back. My car fixed & I finally visited the urologist too. Car - fine..problem was due to some loose fuse connection. Me - fine according to the urologist.

..back to Sekeping Serendah. Well...the resort is somewhat quiet. Imagine this..we reached tha place at 3ish.. finished exploring the place within an hour. See below:

...Swimming pool


Our neighbour..somewhere inside the jungle..and yes...their 'nest' is much bigger and nicer than ours.


Outside the 'resort' we caught a glimpse of some orang asli houses...and visited the waterfall. Note the multi-racial elements...truly malaysia!




Hanging aorund by the waters...away from the 'multi-racial' crowd..



By 5ish..we were back in our 'nest'. Wet and bored...so bored that i lied down doing nothing - i took a pic of the only things I see..around me..all 'greens'. No TV, no books, no newspaper, no radio, no internet, ..just greens. I even spotted an animal..which moved like a monkey but doesn't quite look like a monkey!



6ish..hooray! BBQ time. Imagine..starting to BBQ at 6 and ...we dragged our only activity for the night till...bed time around 10.


Woke up to pee..and was shock that it was only ONE AM! And.. ..we had to share our toilet with these two living things & god knows how many others types of ceatures ...


Breakfast - BBQ sausage with toasted bread!
After a hearty breakfast...we chilled out for abt an hour at the pool before packing up.

Our friend still there when we checked out at 1ish.
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Wah you really surprise me sometimes!!! I do learn new places to go and new places to eat from reading your blog :).

    Keep up the adventurous streaks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *shy*...i have to clarify that going to serendah is not my idea at all. Thanks to PPL who organised everything. As usual I just pay and tag along saja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haiya!!! I should have thought of that ;) Nvr mind, most important is at least you still go along and enjoyed urself :)

    ReplyDelete