Thursday, June 07, 2007

Monk

As I mentioned in my previous entry...I read about this monk in an article from The Starmag (Sunday, June 3rd). Ok..I shall be HONEST..the catchy title that says "Model Monk" caught my attention and of course..the good looks. I did not believe that such a handsome monk exists.



As I read on..I find the article more & more interesting. His life story, his believes, his styles, etc. I did mention in my previous entry about his life story. The part where his guru said this - "...you need to let I go. You need to look at the positive things and not just the negative...." - this part really touched my heart.

The article introduced his website at http://www.tsemtulku.com/ and his centre's website at http://www.kecharahouse.com/rinpoche.htm.

A while ago, I entered the sites with the intention learn more about his teachings. But his good looks caught my attention more wor :p You tell me la..how can a monk be so handsome. I may drop by the centre one day, it's in Sunway Mas Commercial Centre - one of my favourite makan place, who knows I may bump into him ler. ANd then, I will be torn between learning dharma and his good looks - DUH!

Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. beh tahan u nia :D i've read a book by a gorgeous looking monk last year also.. well, the look does play a role. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. helo u r going to pursue ur spiritual growth or to 'look' at ahemahem.......???!!???!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyoh like that all the good dharma you learnt will be undone lor coz your intention not sincere leh........;)

    Eh but then ho, he is a monk wo, kenot hv partner one wo, so how?

    ReplyDelete