Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Loud Bang

Last night while having dinner at home, we heard a very very loud bang. It's so loud that I felt the house shudder and some cars' alarm went off. My father thinks it's some rock bursting at the quarry - they are trying to clear the hill to build houses. But..I thought it's too late for that. Since, there wasn't any commotion, we carried on with dinner.

While on my way to my sister's house to pick her up for tai chi, I saw a crowd and police cars across the street. I stopped to ask on-lookers what happened. I was given several versions. In summary, someone was trying to fill some petrol manually and the tank exploded. Apparently, the impact 'broke' the man into half!

After a while, I left to pick up my sis but she has left on her own since she couldn't get me on the phone. When I arrived at the taici class..I broke the news..me the bearer of berita terkini :D We were all eager to finish the class so that we can go back and source more berita terkini.

After the class, all 3 cars (including my sister's neighbour) sped back to the scene. Well, not actually the scene...but across the street. By then, the fire brigade and more police were there. We had more summaries from people around there. Apparently, there was an activity of 'stealing' petrol. Some bugger drove over a petrol tanker for another party to transfer some petrol to another smaller tanker. Must be some sort of illegal transaction. Unfortunately, some sparks (some say from a lighter :o) caused an explosion and the poor fellow was blown to 2 pieces and we believed many other little pieces.

I was so curious...that I purposely drove pass the scene today. Everything seems to be back to normal. I saw some 'remains'' of what looks like bits of the tanker container...and the transporter (a medium size truck) with a host sticking out is left there. The kindergarten next to the scene seems to be closed. An indonesian maid was seen cleaning the garden. Hope she wouldn't find any human parts though.

Sekian berita terkini. *grin*
P/S: Latest Update - apparently they just found the missing hand ontop of the kidergarten's roof this morning
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. now high court oso got the samecase ma.
    so now Msia got letup letup news very biasa
    Puduraya oso got bom letup on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah i m impressed.........you even get the news b4 any of our newspapers journalists get hold of it ;)

    ReplyDelete