Friday, June 08, 2007

Thank God

Today is one day that I felt lucky and would like to thank god that I am fortunate and not as Sui as I'd always thought so. Thank you to you up there for giving me this reassurance!

No..I didn't get any spritual growth from the handsome monk yet. And..no..I didn't survive a deadly accident.
Today at about 5pm..after leaving my car in mid valley megamall's car park for 1.5 hours followed by another 2.5 hours at Puchong Jaya...I suddenly remembered that I left the company's notebook on the backseat!!! I was so so sure that the notebook will be gone by now...judging by the numerous unfortunate incidences that i had experience before. I rushed t0 the car...expecting the window broken and notebook gone.

I was wrong. Window & notebook both in good order. I asked my colleague how I should thank god. She said.."just say a quiet pray in you heart"

THANK YOU...
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Wah you are extremely lucky.........mmmm maybe all your 'sui' luck is turning around now to become good luck :)

    ReplyDelete