Thursday, June 21, 2007

H1 2007

It's almost end of June 2007. Can't believe the first half of the year is ending. Have you achieved anything yet? I just checked the World Vision child sponsors recruitment count - they have broke thru the 1,000 mark - meaning they only have less than 1,000 kid left before achieving their 5,000 sponsored children target in 2007! Re: the column on the left here..only 869 children left as as 20 June. That's an achievement. Well done!

So.what have you achieved?

As for me..life has always been like a breeze...I float to wherever the breeze brings me. So purpose-less.

Well, at least in terms of experience...I had some 'excitement' this year . The cancer scare, surgery, etc...seems like just happened though. Will be taking the last jab next week. Time really flies.

As a result..I lost some weight - hooray. I intend to go shop for some SMALL size apparels one of these days..as a reward.

I still go to the gym...but I am getting lazy. Taici is still on-going.

Not bad eh...
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Seek out a religion - then you will have a purposeful life :)

    BTW, how come the font in your website is so small? I am old le.. can't read small fonts! I know you have just done lazik, no need to show off :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u for the feedback. I'd thought smaller font is neater ma.

    ReplyDelete