Monday, June 04, 2007

Rather Adveturous Weekend

I had a rather adventruorus weekend. Spent a night at this peculiar place called 'Sekeping Serendah' - directly translated as 'A piece of Serendah'. Serendah is a suburban town near Rawang, Selangor. And Rawang is about 30-40 mins drive from Kepong, KL. Was back home by 3ish on Sunday. I went out to do some banking and dinner with my father at night. Realised something not right my car alarm system but..since I could start the car..I went ahead.
As if my weekend wasn't eventful enough...the remote control couldn't unlock the car after I came out from the bank. And it was raining. I used the key to open the car but of course it refuse to start ...cars nowadays equipped with smart alarm system ma. I tried to dis-arm the alarm as per instruction in the manual..but failed. Finally, had to call AAM for help. The mechanic was here within 15 mins..and managed to start my car and reassured me that I can go for dinner still...just don't use the remote and get it checked out the next day. By then I was wet all over.. Nevertheless..I went ahead with Dinner at D'sara Uptown Hokien Mee...very nicde...but very very oily.
Guess what...my car refused to start again after dinner. The alarm activated itself. So smart ah. While waiting for AAM to come again...I managed to dis-arm it myself. This time the mechanic didn' turn up so fast. I called the AAM centre almost 20 times but the line was perpetually busy. I left the 'scene' after 30 mins.
This morning the alarm is armed again. Luckily the spare remote works. But I think I will still get it checked out.

Ok..looks like I have no time to write about Sekeping Serendah. See pictures below la..self explanatory...
Entrance to Sekeping Serendah..like no money to make proper signboard.

Road leading to the resort...before and after entering the main entrance.

This is our 'nest' for the night.
Equipped with mosquito netting and 'dressing table'. And beds of course.

Sink & toilet...natural setup
Bathroom!

TO be continued...
p/s: my car is acting up again..gotta rush off to the workshop..it is now 3.45pm. Was stucked in the car for an hour after lch.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. wah, u very efficient ah! so quick! i spent one hour tyring to get a cab to puduraya also yesterday. ended up basah kuyup trying to flag a cab in the rain... what la!

    ReplyDelete