Monday, June 11, 2007

Rather Interesting Day today

Source of picture : NST Online

What an interesting world we are in - see above...the taxi accidentally wnet into into the swimming pool while entering a condominium to pick up his passenger. The driver claimed that it was raining heavily, the swimming pool looked like a path to him :-o

By the way, I had a rather interesting day today. Woke up as early as 6am to make sure that I can leave the house early to attend a 9am meeting. Was caught in a jam, took a wrong route, ended up late about 15 mins late. But..client was quite ok, didn't make a fuss about it. What else can they say right?

Being late wasn't my main highlight of this entry. I wanted to note down here that..today I met another good looking man (yet again!) . As good looking as the monk! It's been a long long time since I met someone like this. My definition of good looks -- unlike models / actors...those are untouchable...this is just man in the street but a cut above....don't know how else to put in words. I was so distracted at the meeting because I was trying to see whether he had a wedding ring on :p Think he caught me staring at his fingers a few times..dare not look anymore.

Secondly, another person in the same office whom I haven't met for about 2 years came over and told me that I look "totally different". I tried to probe further to determine what she meant:
  • ME: You are not trying to tell me that I look older are you?
  • X: No...you like a different person!
  • ME: So..I look prettier? (gleefully..i expected a YES)
  • X: NO..you like like a totally different person
  • ME: Er..are you avoiding to tell me the truth? I looked uglier?
  • X: No...no...you just look different!
  • ME: No la..I did lasik.. (still hoping for her to say the word 'pretty")
  • X: Oh i see...but you really look different ...how can it be so different
  • ME: I also some weight...(still full of hope)
  • X:...I see I see..(no sign of the word I am waiting for)

DOINK!!

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha look like people do noticed that you are not wearing glasses and has lost weight ;). Good for you..........mmmm maybe that explains why you are meeting with 'attractive' people too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh God that was funny! :D :D post more pictures la please

    ReplyDelete