Monday, December 20, 2010

All set for Christmas..I think

Christmas shopping finally done ..I think. Was sure I'm all set until moments ago..remembered that there may be a few more things I need to get . aigh ~

Still can't believe the year is coming to an end ~

Had a good weekend with niece and nephews, presents hunting and got some errands done.

Oh....here's a pressie for my new toy too :P





I'm also happy that for this year in particular I managed to 'cover' quite a few malls ..not to shop but to check out their deco or rather to get a feel of the Christmasty season. Previous years...I regret not getting to see any and before I knew it the year ended, hence, the jolly season went past without much feel.

So this year,  I made an effort to visit at least the major malls.

Even managed to get to Pavilion..all the way down town \o\



Theme : Christmas Enchantments @ Pavilion KL


















It's been a long time since I last went to Pavilion. Just found out about this fountain.




















Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed with the Pavillion deco. From what I have seen so far, it's the nicest :)

    Nice pix too :)

    ReplyDelete