Thursday, December 30, 2010

Random Night Rambles

So..they just won some football cup and NY Eve on Friday declared a public holiday. Now..half the things / errands I planned to take to task..can't be done :/

I'd wanted this NYE to be a productive one since I've taken leave...how now.

Aigh.

JUst downloaded a new game called cockroach buster LOL...quite fun smashing cockroaches on my phone screen but then I dun like having cockroaches in my phone tho.  Cockroaches are my nemesis.  I hate them.  I am terrified of them.  I wont go near one even if it is dead.

My right eye's still slightly sore. It suddenly felt very uncomfortable towards late afternoon..was sore for a couple hours.  So uncomfortalbe I went to see a doc.  The doc couldn't find any unusual particles in it but the drops prescribed seems to work.  Felt much better after the second drop.

I should get some sleep.

Oh..I bought a new gym bag.  Belated Christmas gift :)  Old one was getting ..old.

Heee...



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment