Sunday, December 12, 2010

R&R

Under The Christmas Tree by The Curve

After a somewhat hectic week, it's a RnR weekend. Christmas shopping was quite successful at The Curve on Friday night.  Thanks to Jenny for accompanying me.  Dinner was at Bumbu Desa ~ Indonesian style 






Three types of sambal, refreshing but very very spicy

Hear say , Bumbu Desa is originated from Bandung and already had quite a few successful chain around SEA.  Food-wise ..I'd say it's so-so only (think I prefer Balinese)  but it definitely provides an alternative worth trying.


Saturday - slept in quite late..although I was planning to go for a run at the very least after all the binging -.- I didn't of course.  Wanted to take the 5 year old to the park but he said  :

  • No..I don't want to go ...I want to stay at home lor

Ended up having a good brunch with Dad.  It's RnR ..no rushing off to somewhere else..etc.  


The rest of the day was spent at brother's place letting the kids especially the baby entertain ourselves.


Went back to Kampung Bukit Tinggi for dinner..this time we had a big group..so we ordered lot's.  Two types of fish dish, steamed fresh water prawns, steamed frog with vermicelli, yam with pork, two types of vege..yumms...


Now I really need the work out!





  






Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yeah isn't it nice just to have a rest & relaxing weekend once in a while?

    ReplyDelete