Sunday, December 05, 2010

Been Busy

No updates since Wednesday..  Been quite busy. As far I as I remember I've been too tired to blog during the past few nights plus there wasn't and still isn't anything that I wish to blog about.  Well..I could have blogged about the new toy ~ iphone 4 but that's just too lame and dated. May be I will use it for a little longer, hopefully I will find something to 'talk'.

The weekend's been crazy.  A very good friend of mine got married and we were busy 'being part of it'.  It was tiring..but we had loads of fun.  Again..I could have blogged about it....but then..I don't normally post pics or personal stories of private event here...unless it is my own wedding.  In summary. we had fun..playing photographers...accompanying the bride...and the dinner reception turned out to be more of a reunion catching up with ex colleagues from my previous companies.

Oh..I also helped to create a video from a selection of photographs taken from the morning session. Imagine ..only having a couple hours to go through all pics taken from three different cameras and then create the  video to be presented during the dinner.  Unfortunately, some of the pics didn't turn out well in the video and I only found out the reason behind the fault just now in the afternoon.  TIP : When creating a movie using Picasa...never select the FULL FRAME PHOTO CROP option.  You will end up having pics without heads -.-



Oh..I've an update up !

I shall knock off now.  Need. Sleep.







Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a great weekend :) and a great reunion of sort ;). Eh I think most ppl thought the video didn't display right coz of the different computer display resolution

    ReplyDelete