Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Energizer Night Race 2011 in SIC!

I'm definitely going for this one. For two main reasons :


  • It marks my 1st year anniversary in running :D
  • It's gonna be in SIC the Sepang International Circuit!

Tell me, how else will you get to run or even step on to the circuit ?


I didn't even bother to check out the route...I only know..that..it is one rare venue..and I must be part of it..walk or run..11 or 21km regardless.


http://www.energizernightrun.com.my/

Check out the route map above. SH being being the thorough one says :

11km you need to run 2 loops ... so silly ...
21km you need to run 1 big loop then 2 loops ... can you imagine how demotivating it could potentially be?  "Hah!?  Still got one more round ah?"  Hehe ...
I dunno leh ... and that also means running nearly midnight!  : O although I think this can potentially be something to work towards ... 3 hours wor this one ...
 
How how how? 



Hmm...come to think of it..yeah hor...issit gonna be a bore running loop after loop around the track huh?

Don't care..if it's boring I will sit and wait for someone to pick me up. May be there will be Ferrari pick ups ler.

















Best Blog Tips

1 comment: