Thursday, December 16, 2010

Apps and I

Apps according to http://google.about.com:


Apps is an abbreviation for Application. An app is a piece of software. It can run on the Internet, on your computer, or on your phone or other electronic device.

Also Known As: applications, software, programs


There are millions of apps you can download into your phones regardless of whether it is an Apple, Nokia, HTC, Blackberry...it can be games related, business related, social network, sports, photography and many many more.


If you take a peep into the kind of Apps that someone has in phone..it kind of tells a whole lot about that person.  My 'smarter' friends for example would have money management tools, stock market watcher, etc.  People who travel a lot would have weather reporting tools etc etc.


Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare are the first few apps that I downloaded within the first 2 hours after getting the phone :D


Into my 3rd week now, I don't think I'm fulling utilising the phone yet but I'm making progress ..in a way.  


At least I am trying out some apps ...like this one :



   



Ha ha.

You see...I can never remember when my period arrives.  Sometimes doctors will ask..and I will be like..errr..."two weeks ago".  Or when there is a marathon coming up...like during the last one in Penang...it actually arrived a day before the run!  Not that there is anything I can do about that...

It is also quite important for every woman to be familiar with the cycle...i.e. when is ovulation, most fertile day to "ahem", etc.  

Quite a useful tool for women I must say :D



Next, I've also been somewhat occupied with a ZombieFarm : 




Been busy planting different kinds of plants, zombies..and invading other farms to feed the zombies, etc.  Must also make sure I plat the right kind of items so that it doesn't notify me to harvest when I'm in the middle of a meeting :D



And then, there is lil Mikey the virtual Labrador to take care of.  Poor Mikey..doesn't get much of my attention cos it requires internet access, hence, Mikey only gets my care when I have wifi access.






Not very intellectual stuff to have huh ?


Give me some time : P




Oh..I also have this:


 


Not too sure how it works yet and have not started using....simply because I have not been running.  In short, I think..it uses the GPS technology and it helps to keep track of one's fitness activities..the function should be similar to those Polar or Garmin watches....to some extend. And it's free *wink*






Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment