Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I blame the heels

Tired of talking about this same topic over and over again, if you noticed, the whole month of June, ever since I returned from HK, every other day I whined about this topic.

It's been bothering me for almost a month! So..like it or not, it IS the topic of the month.
Duh...

As of last Sunday, I was saying that I was well on my way to full recovery bla bla...

Not.

I'm in pain again.
Although it doesn't seem as bad as before but may be it's better to go back to idle-mode at least for a few days eh?  That's a valid decision as of now till I change my mind again ....hehe.

Was so looking forward to go back to my normal routines at the gym : /  
Come Tuesday evening, I felt very sore after a long day at the desk.  May be I sat too long or was it the heels.  Shouldn't have gone back to heels so soon?

Did some stretching and strengthening exercises before RPM hoping that the the soreness will go away.    Soreness became pain half way through the class.  I had to slow down, barely survived the class, puzzled about what could have caused the sudden change :(    I tried to continue with another class, hoping that the muscles will loosen up with some foot works.  Ya, stubborn I was.

Pain kicked in almost immediately.  Didn't want to leave so soon, I endured for 3 tracks - there's a break after the 3rd track.  And I like Track #3 in this release :D

It felt like forever!  Favourite track or not, I wanted it to end soon and fast.  Never before..I was so looking forward to leave a class early.  History was made.

I'm still sore now. Fortunately, I'm not in not too much pain.  Hopefully it will go away soon.  No more heels!
Looks like 21km in SCKLM is a definite no-no by now.

Damn...
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. No wonder it takes you so long to recover.......you are not giving your injury enuf time to heal properly!!!

    ReplyDelete