Sunday, June 05, 2011

Still wrecked..

Not happy.

I still feel wrecked. Slight tummy upset.  Back still hurts. I can't bend properly.  It hurts when when I sit for too long.  It hurts when I get up from a seat or from bed.  It hurts when I sneeze / cough.  It's perfectly fine when I stay vertical though, so I can still go to the gym..and be happy for that one hour.  This means....I will be unhappy when when I'm idle ...hmm.

The hot weather's not helping...but thankfully there are some good entertainment on TV.  Watched Li Na won the French Open and the repeat of Ip Man last night.  ANd there was Gleeathon on Star World just now..Criminal Minds was on Fox..killed some time there :)


But..I'm worried. When will the pain go away.  I need to get back into shape..SCKLM is three weeks away..I can't possibly run 21km in this condition : (



Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I think you shld go & see doctor, sound like quite bad

    ReplyDelete