Saturday, June 11, 2011

Still Grounded

It's getting better, I can feel the difference, there is less pain, but I'm still grounded :(
The doc was right, the condition may not seem that serious but the symptoms are there, hence it's not wise taking the risk just for the sake of fun.  

He can't rule out the possibility of a prolapsed disc or other more serious complication unless I spend an additional $800-1000 on a MRI scan to confirm it.  I can insist on a scan but it's not worth it since I'm not in a lot of pain plus I don't really need to get back into sports that urgently.

Yes, I'm bored..I miss working out..etc.  There are a few sets of strengthening exercises that I need to do daily, he said I can do those at the gym. duh.  So not fun -.-  But as the doc rightly pointed out ..being bedridden, spending thousands on hospital bills will be even more not fun :s

So...I'm still grounded.  No high impact activities..hopefully only for another week.  I can run in water..though. duh.  Or may be I should pick up tai chi again?

As for SCKLM..sigh..."take it easy" the doc says.  I didn't bother to ask what that means.  Will think about that when the time comes.


Oh..I'm so bored.

 
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment